Ayoma Vision, Ghana
Ayoma is a village in the Volta Region of Ghana, Africa. The Ayoma Vision project was conceived about five years ago by Erasmus Yao Amedume, Head Chef at the five star Draycott Hotel in London England, as a charitable organisation to assist the villagers of Ayoma and the surrounding area. Amedume and Ayoma Vision have been supported by friends, colleagues and guests at the Draycott Hotel and by the Mantis Group, particularly Adrian Gardiner and Danie Malan. Donations of sporting & school equipment, clothing and some funding for special projects such as medical visits are some of our achievements so far.
Our Vision is:
- To promote charitable activates for the benefit of the people of Ayoma and its environs in the Volta region
- To support and develop self-help initiative in the township and its environs
- To promote education and provide facilities for recreation.
- To promote HIV/AIDS awareness
- Poverty Alleviations and Farming
Please have a look at the website which shows some of the challenges that the villagers of Ayoma face and the projects that are under way. The photos are updated as these projects progress.