Take a look at the facilities available at our fabulous boutique hotel in the heart of London
To ensure your stay in London is as relaxed as possible, the Draycott Hotel offer an array of specialist services and facilities. Ranging from complimentary champagne in the Drawing Room at 6pm to a luxury chauffeur service, these complimentary facilities ensure that the Draycott Hotel is recognised as one of the top 5 star boutique hotels in London.
Leisure and 24 hour Service
To make your London stay as comfortable as possible, there is 24-hour room service available offering a selection of delicious hot and cold dishes and beverages which can be taken within your room or in the hotels splendid breakfast room.
The Draycott Hotel offers a number of complimentary services to all our guests to ensure that your stay with us is as pleasant as possible when visiting London. Served in the hotels Drawing Room are complimentary refreshments including tea and homemade biscuits at 4pm, a glass of quality champagne at 6pm, followed by a warming hot chocolate from 9.30pm.
From the moment you arrive at the Draycott Hotel in London, our Concierge Team are at your disposal, 24 hours a day. The Concierge Team are happy to personally arrange your chauffeur transfers to and from the hotel to the airport, offer local restaurants and bar recommendations, give suggestions for entertainment and activities in London or advise on how to make your stay as special as possible; they are always at your service.
Facilities and services include:
• 24 hour reception desk
• Concierge service for London theatre, dinner bookings and local information
• 24 hour room service and breakfast room
• Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
• Luxury chauffeur service available
• Wide selection of DVD’s and CD’s
• Wii console and accompanying games
• PC computer for guest access
• Complimentary tea and homemade biscuits in the Drawing Room at 4pm
• Complimentary glass of quality Champagne in the Drawing Room at 6pm
• Complimentary hot chocolate and biscuits in the Drawing Room from 9:30pm