Where is Draycott Hotel? Find the hotel in Chelsea and Kensington
The Draycott Hotel’s Address:
26 Cadogan Gardens
The Draycott Hotel is one of the top hotels in Chelsea. Situated at 26 Cadogan Gardens, a beautiful quiet garden square in the heart of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, It’s the Draycott’s location could not be better for the myriad of luxury boutiques and quality restaurants in Knightsbridge, Sloane Square and Kings Road. From designer flagship stores to beautiful boutiques, this fashionable area of London is a hive of activity and culture and is only a leisurely stroll away from the Draycott. Take lunch at one of the many eateries in Sloane Square or take a wander to the West End, one of London’s most famous quarters and only a stone’s throw away from the Draycott Hotel.
Visit the Draycott Hotel for a traditional London visit and experience one of the most luxurious hotels in Kensington.
- By road: Cadogan Gardens is just off Sloane Square, accessible by car from the A3216 or the A3217. Click here to view directions.
- By air: London Heathrow, 40 minutes by car.
- London Gatwick, 30 minutes to Victoria by train.
- London City, 40 minutes by car.
- By train: Nearest mainline station is London Victoria, approximately 1 mile away. Sloane Square is the nearest underground station; ¼ mile/5 minutes walk away.
- By Foot: Click here to view directions.
- Underground: Closest Tube station is Sloane Square.
- Transfers: Qualified chauffeurs and air-conditioned cars are available for transfers, tours and visits to places of interest.
- Cycle - the nearest Transport for London Cycle hire is at Cadogan Place, a 2 minute walk.
To view a map of and directions to The Draycott Hotel, please click here.
Local London Tourist Attractions
Since the Great Exhibition in 1851, Kensington has been devoted to the arts and sciences. The Royal borough of Kensington has become one of the most popular areas of London and is full of fascinating and exciting tourist attractions, such as the Natural History museum, Science museum and the Victoria and Albert museums. These world renowned establishments are all just a stroll away from the Draycott Hotel.
Chelsea is littered with a number of exquisite small art galleries and interesting museums such as Leighton House and Liney Sambourne House which are all worth exploring. Chelsea is proud to be home to the Chelsea Royal Hospital with its famous and iconic pensioners and the beautiful Chelsea Physic Garden. The West End, Theatre land and the Business centre are just a short taxi ride away as well, and with famous shopping establishments such as Harvey Nichols and Harrods just a 10 minute walk away, there is no better place to stay for a trip to London.
Other Local Attractions in London for Tourists Include:
- 10 minute walk to Harrods and Harvey Nichols
- Royal Geographic Society
- Closest 5 star hotel to Chelsea Flower Show
- Natural History Museum
- Kings Road and Sloane Street boutique shopping
- Public transportation connections within a 2 Minute Walk
Our concierge will be happy to arrange Theatre, tours, restaurant bookings and other requests you may have during your stay with the Draycott Hotel
As part of our Green Policy, concierge can also provide information on cycle hire, cycle routs, walking maps to local attractions and green Taxi companies.