Where is the Draycott Hotel? Find this unique boutique hotel in Chelsea and Kensington
The Draycott Hotel is one of the top hotels in Chelsea, London. Situated at 26 Cadogan Gardens, a beautiful quiet garden square in the heart of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the Draycott Hotel is one of the most unique hotels in Chelsea; a relaxing luxury urban retreat within the heart of England’s capitol city.
The Draycott Hotel’s location could not be better; a stone’s throw from the myriad of luxury boutiques and quality restaurants in Knightsbridge, Sloane Square and the Kings Road.
From designer flagship stores to beautiful boutiques, this fashionable area of London is a hive of activity and culture and is only a leisurely stroll away from the Draycott Hotel. Take lunch at one of the many eateries in Sloane Square or enjoy a wander to the West End, one of London’s most famous quarters, and only a short stroll away from the Draycott Hotel.
Visit the Draycott Hotel for a traditional London visit and experience one of the most luxurious hotels in Kensington and Chelsea.
- By road: Cadogan Gardens is just off Sloane Square, accessible by car from the A3216 or the A3217. View directions.
- By air: London Heathrow, 40 minutes by car. London Gatwick, 30 minutes to Victoria by train. London City, 40 minutes by car.
- By train: Nearest mainline station is London Victoria, approximately 1 mile away. Sloane Square is the nearest underground station; ¼ mile/5 minute walk away.
- By foot: Click here to view directions.
- Underground: Closest Tube station is Sloane Square.
- Transfers: Qualified chauffeurs and air-conditioned cars are available for transfers, tours and visits to places of interest.
To view a map of and directions to The Draycott Hotel, please click here.
Local London Tourist Attractions
Since the Great Exhibition in 1851, Kensington has been devoted to the arts and sciences. The Royal borough of Kensington has become one of the most popular areas of London and is full of fascinating and exciting tourist attractions, such as the Natural History museum, Science museum and the Victoria and Albert museums. These world renowned establishments are all just a stroll away from the Draycott Hotel.
Chelsea is littered with a number of exquisite small art galleries and interesting museums such as Leighton House and Liney Sambourne House which are all worth exploring. Chelsea is proud to be home to the Chelsea Royal Hospital with its famous and iconic pensioners and the beautiful Chelsea Physic Garden.
The West End, Theatre land and the Business centre are just a short taxi ride away as well, and with famous shopping establishments such as Harvey Nichols and Harrods just a 10 minute walk away, there is no better place to stay for a trip to London.
Other local attractions in London for tourists include:
- 10 minute walk to Harrods and Harvey Nichols
- Royal Geographic Society
- Closest 5 star hotel to Chelsea Flower Show
- Natural History Museum
- Kings Road and Sloane Street boutique shopping
- Public transportation connections within a 2 Minute Walk
Our Concierge Team will be happy to arrange theatre viewings, tours, restaurant bookings and other requests you may have during your stay with the Draycott Hotel in Chelsea.
For further information on places to see and things to do, please see our online guide